After a busy 2010, I’ve been taking time out over Xmas and it’s been great!
I don’t turn the phone off and play with my boy from dawn till dusk, but that’s exactly what the last few days have been about.
I’ve eaten a lot of food, drank a lot of beer and wine and have steadily watched the numbers on the scales go up.
And I’ll guess I’m not alone in seeing the scales tell a tale of rapid expansion.
But in my case it’s deliberate. The last few weeks before my Xmas break I held back on my calorie intake while training hard (newsletter subscribers saw the bodyweight workouts, but that was on top of my regular training), so I entered this period of excess with a depleted body crying out for both rest and calories.
By the time I get back to regular training I’ll have gained mass with only a small increase in bodyfat.
Considering the plan for 2011, I’m going to need this extra mass.
Lets see whats on the card for the new year:
- A NEW early morning class – every Tues & Thurs morning I’ll be open from 0700 for Kettle AM training.
- Another Boot Camp – This one starts on the 31st January. If you’ve a few pounds to shift, this 4 week program will sort it!
- Training commences for the Irish Long Cycle Kettlebell competition which I’ll be competing in on March 26th.
- The regular classes all kick off from 6th Jan.
- I’ve to plan the 2011 Kettlebell Workshops, we’ll be taking them on the road. if you wish to host a workshop at your gym, give me a shout.
- I’ve had the photography done so now I have to sit and write the Workshop manuals, all 5 levels. These will be free to all workshop participants and available from the website.
- I’ve to continue working on the new eBook based on our Boot Camp and the success of those that took part.
- I’ve to get over to Mike Mahler when he visits our friends in Scotland.
- I’ve training courses to write for our friends over at www.praetorian-security.us.com
- Plus expect some developments over at our sister site www.wildgeesema.com
- And last, but certainly not least, child number two will be making an appearance very soon.
This is not a list of new years resolutions, these are all going to happen, and more importantly, all but No.11 will have happened by the end of March. Number 11 will be a few months later.
I’ve a good feeling about 2011. The year just gone has been our best ever, I intend to repeat that staement wholeheartedly this time next year.
Will you be saying the same?
Take charge this year.