I overheard someone say this today.
At first there’s nothing wrong with the statement. Then as I mulled it over the ridiculousness of it started to dawn on me.
I’ll give you a moment, see if you get it.
In case you didn’t, here’s my thought process:
- Healthy eating course, ok, they want to improve their health.
- Hang on a sec….Why do you need a course, it’s not as if healthy eating is complicated!
- If a food grows out of the ground, or it eats (or would have eaten) something that grows out of the ground, then it’s healthy.
- If a food has only a single ingredient, then it’s probably healthy.
- What more is there to know, other than learning a few recipes, isn’t that what Mum’s and Grannies are for?